Monday, July 23, 2012

Hey there! I am Elvina and welcome to my site. I created this website as a project specially for Eglinton Articles, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Website Development course. If you'd like to contact me, look for the contact form available on this page. Below is my Resume, and some examples of websites and web content I composed earlier.

Qualifications
Graduated with distinction from Shaw University
13 years of web content writing experience (in particular for Electronic readers)
6 years of website design experience.
Competent, goal-oriented employee with a taste for specifics.

Work Experience.
Eglinton Articles,2008 - Present
Team Leader
In control of arranging a international staff of writers to suit a challenging set of advanced goals and objectives.
- Set new records for production, growing production by 25% around the world
- Accurately handled continuous logs of task distribution
- Handled QA for international development over a large staff of internet writers

Self Employed Wp Website Designer
2010-Present

Additional Expertise
Proficient in Indonesian
Outstanding knowledge utilizing extensive choice of office software

Samples of my English writing work:

No comments:

Post a Comment